How To Make Spicy Chicken Tostadas Delicious

Advertisement

RecipesFastFood.COM – How To Make Spicy Chicken Tostadas Delicious. The only time I can really remember eating anything on a spicy chicken tostadas delicious was when my mom made us nice food. And I don’t know of many things I love as much as mom’s chalupas. However, when I saw these tostadas on Supermarket, they looked just too good to pass up. And I’m glad I took a chance on another version of spicy chicken tostadas delicious, because they were freaking fantastic!! I felt more of the spicy than I did the sweet, but I love spicy so that was just fine with me.


Here is how to Learn make spicy chicken tostadas delicious Caprese using healthy ingredients.


Ingredients


  • 2 tablespoons sweet paprika

  • 1 tablespoon chili powder

  • 1 tablespoon ground cumin

  • 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano

  • 1 tablespoon kosher salt

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper

  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper

  • 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts

  • Tostadas (store bought or homemade*)

  • Cilantro-lime ranch dressing

  • Shredded cheddar cheese

  • Hot sauce of your choice

 Preparation

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.

  2. Combine all the spices in a small bowl, then rub on both sides of the chicken breasts coating completely.

  3. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in for 20-30 minutes, until juices run clear and the chicken is completely cooked through.

  4. Remove from oven and allow to rest for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Using a stand mixer or 2 forks, shred the chicken.

  5. Assemble the tostadas by topping each one with chicken, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and the cilantro-lime ranch dressing.

I Hope you are happy About Recipes “How To Make Spicy Chicken Tostadas Delicious”. If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also enjoy Recipe For Horseradish Crusted Salmon Delicious, Recipe For Stuffed Chicken Caprese Delicious and Easy Chicken Caprese Recipe.



How To Make Spicy Chicken Tostadas Delicious
How To Make Spicy Chicken Tostadas Delicious Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: karmila Recipes